£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester required in Camberley - Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 18:00 & Saturday mornings
- Salary: £30,000 - £37,000 basic dependent on experience + bonus = OTE up to £40,000.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is a successful Independent Garage in Camberley, Surrey whose customer enquiries and demands have multiplied in these unprecedented COVID times.
In light of their increase in business they are looking to hire a skilled Senior Vehicle Technician whom is a highly experienced individual who is capable of working independently and MOT license would be desirable but not essential.
They are a family run business working from a small workshop in a relaxed environment where they like to have staff who are able to use their own initiative and motivate themselves.
The successful Senior Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will have:
- Minimum 5 year’s automotive industry experience.
- A Level 3 NVQ qualification in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- An excellent understanding of automotive systems and functionalities of all major makes and models of cars.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- An honest and diligent approach to work; be systematic and organized and pay attention to the finer details.
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Full Clean Driving License.
If this Senior Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Camberley, Surrey please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our specialty. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.