£29000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary is up to £25,000 (DOE); £29,000 OTE
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm; Saturday rota.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group in the West Midlands area within a multi-franchise site.
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a premium brand, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, however confident and experienced Technicians may be considered from outside of the network. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
In return for your hard work as a successful Vehicle Technician they offer:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes including Electric Vehicle Training
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for in the successful Vehicle Technician:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit and Drivers Licence as a minimum
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Birmingham area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.