£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm / Sundays and a Fixed Day in the week off.
- Salary: up to £30,000 basic + performance related bonus.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is looking for a level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician who will also be an Assistant Manager able to assist the Centre Manager to control the operation of the local business. They need someone that can provide vital support to their talented team of technicians.
The business carries out the fitting of Tyres, Brakes, Mechanical Parts, MOT Tests and Vehicle Servicing. Their business is expanding rapidly and they need a dedicated person to help drive this forward.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Spending time in the Workshop as a hands on with the team as a Technician.
- Interacting with our customers in person on the counter and over the phone.
- Cover the Centre Manager’s role when they are away from the business.
- Professional track record of success in an automotive workshop supervisory role.
- Previous experience as a Service or Fast Fit Technician.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- A good understanding of the Tyre / Fast Fit and Auto centre trade.
- Aim for you and the team to get the job done quickly, professionally and right first time.
If you’re looking to join a well-established company whom values their staff as much as their customers, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician / Assistant Fast-Fit Centre Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!