£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm (40 hours) plus occasional Saturday Mornings (as overtime).
- Salary £13-14 per hour
- Varied role in a well-established business
Our Client, a busy and friendly Bodyshop in Northampton, is looking for an experienced Panel Beater to add to their team of skilled professionals. This is a varied role where our client deals with cars and commercials, vehicle modification and conversions. You will be working on a lot of vans and be able to weld, do filler work and panel beat.
What they require from the successful Panel Beater
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
-A good communicator
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
The Panel Beater will be comfortable in all aspects of Panel Beating and experienced in the role. You must be a team player who is willing to help out in other areas and not afraid to take on other challenges the role brings.
If this Job interests you or would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the area then please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.