£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: up to £28,000 basic + individual efficiency bonus p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-6.00pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays worked 8.00am-5.30pm.
- Contract: Full Tie, Permanent.
Our client is a Prestige Main Dealer in the Romford area, they are looking to hire a skilled and competent Vehicle Technician with a comprehensive main Dealer background for their busy site.
You will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. As well you will support other Technicians in this busy environment and you will have the support of the brand to ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date.
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- 2-3 years minimum time served (post apprenticeship) within Main Car Dealer.
- NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence held.
- Your own tool kit and box.
For this opportunity our client is offering a basic salary up to £28,000 + bonus the salary offered will reflect the successful candidates qualifications skills and abilities in relation to the role and brand. They also offer a great employees benefits range and career development opportunities!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.