£40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a Main Dealership within Watford are currently in search of an experienced Car Sales Executive to join their Team.
To be successful in this Sales Executive Role, you will need to be highly motivated and determined to succeed in a competitive environment. You should have a confident approach with the motivation to achieve targets.
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Executive
- A Basic Salary of £20,000 with opportunity to earn up to £40,000 OTE
- Usual Car Sales Working Hours
- No Late Finish Rota!!
- Company Car Scheme
- Realistic On Target Earning’s.
- An excellent opportunity to excel your career!
Duties of a Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
- Proven Track Record and Stable Job History
- CDK, Drive and C-IT Now knowledge.
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Franchise Experience
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.