£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester required for our client in Chorley, Lancashire.
- £24,000 - £28,000 basic salary + bonus
- Independent Garage
- Fantastic long-term progression opportunity
Our automotive client requires a skilled Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to join their team in Chorley
Their customers base varies from working many different makes and models of vehicle from older to nearly new.
They have a great working environment and friendly team within the workshop.
The responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will involve carrying out service and repairs, maintenance, MOT testing, fault finding, maintaining the customer service standards set by the client, and reporting to the Service Manager
Requirements for Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester role
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Motor Trade as a Vehicle Technician
- Must be Level 3 qualified
- A positive, 'can do' attitude and willingness to work as part of an effective team is essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Applicants without an MOT Licence will be considered if they are willing to be put through the qualification and prove themselves
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Chorley, please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.