£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 ; £32,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday, 8.00am-5.45pm with Saturday Mornings on a rota
- Busy Main Dealer role
We are recruiting on behalf of our Automotive Dealership Client for a LCV Technician / Van Technician in Nuneaton.
As a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our client you will be required to service and repair Light Commercial Vehicles in an efficient manner ensuring they are fixed to the high standards as dictated by our Client and the manufacturer.
Responsibilities of a Van Technician / LCV Technician for our Client:
- General Servicing
- Repair of Vehicle Defects
- MOT preparation and repair work
- Vehicle Inspection
- Completion of associated paperwork
Van Technician / LCV Technician person specification:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent as a LCV Technician / Van Technician
- Working experience within a busy LCV Workshop
- Have an up-to-date knowledge of current repair methods
- Driving Licence is Essential.
To apply for this LCV Technician / Van Technician position, or other similar roles in Warwickshire, please forward your CV to Matt or call our office for a chat about this position.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.