£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £20,000 Basic Salary + Commission
- Sourcing Prestige Vehicles
- Immediate Vacancy
- Prestige Specialist Garage
Our Client, a Prestigious Independent Used Car Operation in the Wolverhampton area is currently looking to hire a Vehicle Purchasing Executive/ Buyer for their expanding business.
The ideal Vehicle Buyer must be able to / have:
- Work independently
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Work productively and effectively
- Build effective relationships internally and externally
- To actively record all customer data on the dealer management system
- To attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge
Essential Skills & Experience needed to become a Vehicle Buyer:
- Previous Car Sales / Vehicle Buying experience
- Experience of working in a target driven sales environment preferred
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to appraise, persuade, negotiate and maximise
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
- Excellent administration skills
If this Used Car Buyer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Wolverhampton, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.