£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £18,000 basic, £35,000 OTE
- Company Car
Are you looking for a new challenge within the automotive industry? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest vehicle dealership group? We are looking to recruit a team of Digital Sales Executives to work in our newly created virtual showroom and online Sales environment promoting and selling all franchises that the Company represent and work with.
The role is -
- 5 days a week, on a rota basis to cover Monday to Sunday (8am - 10pm window). Will involve working between an office location on Marsh Barton, Exeter, and from home. Full and part time opportunities available.
- £18k per annum basic salary with anticipated OTE circa £35k+
Digital Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets each month and improve year-on-year customer acquisition and retention via e-commerce
- Contribute to the achievement of the Company's commercial objectives including profit, sales volume and KPI's identified including response times to customers Engage with customers and prospects in a professional and reassuring manner to support them in their chosen vehicle journey
- Ensure a successful outcome for all customers who have ordered or reserved vehicles online by arranging a smooth handover at their selected dealership (where applicable) and managing all the necessary back office updates and processes in a timely manner
- Engaging with the brands and their dealer networks in order to grow our contract hire and lease offering through our digital platform Assist prospects and customers in completing the sales process including part exchange and finance applications
- Support line managers in activating sales offers to e-commerce opportunities with the support of other members of the Digital Sales team
- Identify areas to improve sales and deliver outstanding customer experience through customers' channels of choice - video chat, live chat, phone call, email etc
- Make improvement suggestions that will contribute to increasing online sales and/or to improve the customer experience
- Keep updated with brand related and product training required to deliver superlative day to day creation of web content across the Group and to brand standards
- Production of digital media artwork and rich media to Manufacturer standards
- Compilation of social media content and postings for each brand in a timely manner
- Working with other Head Office staff to manage customer listings for marketing campaigns
- Handling of subscription and unsubscribe requests
- Regular checking of websites and stock feeds
- Liaising with web providers to fix issues as and when they arise
Digital Sales Executive Skill/Person Specification:
- Microsoft Office, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook (DMS knowledge advantageous)
- Well versed in social media platforms
- Good experience of lead management technology and video presentation skills Proven track record of selling (automotive or other industries).
- Motor Trade experience is not essential but a proven track record in online/telephone sales would be advantageous.
- Target driven and willing to achieve KPI’s Solid work ethic, good punctuality and flexible attitude
- Demonstrable customer service and interpersonal skillset Able to self-motivate, work on own initiative and with a high level of attention to detail
- Overall high standard of literacy and grammar
- A strong, confident and clear communicator Personable, tactful, organised with a ‘can-do’ manner and willing to go that extra mile Full driving licence
If this E-Commerce Car Sales Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Exeter please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.