£26000 per annum
3 days ago
- Hours - Mon - Fri 0830am - 1700pm
- Pay - up to £22k (DOE) + Bonus
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer is looking for a Sales Admin Team Leader to join their busy team in the Derby area.
Criteria for this Sales Admin Team Leader role:
- Motor Trade experience.
- Team Leader (or equivalent) experience.
- Experience using Kerridge.
- Exceptional and adaptable communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy and an organised and methodical approach to workload.
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude and the ability to motivate others.
- A team player mentality.
- Provide excellent support and administrative service to the Sales departments at various sites
- Review all functions and tasks with the Sales Manager/Head of Business/Accountant. Advise of any discrepancies or problems encountered and produce appropriate weekly/monthly reports.
- Maintain effective liaison with all members of the sales team, forming a strong sense of teamwork within the Sales department, and ensure accurate and timely feedback of information to appropriate persons.
- Develop effective manufacturer and supplier contact.
- Approach all customers promptly and courteously and assist with their requests to the best of your ability.
- Help Van/Service Centres to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- Oversee and assist with purchase ledger verification, to ensure documents are passed in a timely manner and all queries reported promptly.
- Ensure Manufacturer floorplans are reconciled and balanced to the vehicle ledger on a monthly basis, liaising with the LCV Stock Controller on any variances.
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities, including training courses, as requested by the Sales Manager/Head of Business and Accountant.
If this Sales Admin Team Leader Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Derby please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!