£55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary is depending on Industry experience, ranging from £35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus.
- Monday - Friday 8AM till 6PM with Saturdays on a rota basis.
- Benefits: Group Car Scheme, Private Health Cate etc.
Our client, a Multi Franchised Main Dealer is seeking an experienced Aftersales Manager to join their fantastic team!
The Successful Candidate’s Responsibilities;
- Develop service department plans and budgets to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Maintain financial and operational controls within the department.
- Understand and report on key KPIs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support and motivate a team of Service Advisors by providing clear direction for the department to maximise profitability.
- Manage a workshop to ensure workshop efficiency and productivity rates are maintained.
- Ensure warranty procedures are followed correctly and monies are recovered promptly.
- Respond swiftly to any customer complaints and ensure timely resolutions.
- Establish and monitor the team’s training requirements to ensure the required level of expertise is always achieved; and
- Work alongside the Divisional Performance Manager to develop a strategy to maintain the long-term profitability of the department.
You will need to have a track record in either a Service Manager or Aftersales Manager's role.
You will need to be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the businesses reputation.
If this Aftersales Manager opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Management opportunities, please call Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today!!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.