£26000 per annum
15 days ago
- Basic Salary depending on experience.
- Circa £23,000 OTE £26,000
AN MOT LICENSE IS ESSENTIAL
Job Role as a MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician: To join the busy Workshop team and carry out Motor Vehicle Servicing / Repairs to industry approved standards.
Your Vehicle Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of the vehicles.
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues.
- Carry out MOT’s on a regular basis in accordance with company and brand expectations if MOT licensed.
- Completes repair and service records/other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager required.
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
What we’re looking for:
- A working experience as a Car Technician.
- MOT Tester
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- Committed to providing first class customer service.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
If this MOT Tester / Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!