£20200 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: 39hrs per week Monday to Friday / Saturdays as per rota.
- Salary: up to £10 per hour (depending on experience).
- Overtime paid at time and a half.
- Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly Paid.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to assist with our retail sales and join our established team at their busy site based in Ulting, Essex.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day retail sales within the showroom which will include Parts, Hardware and Clothing sales.
Your role will be to ensure delivery of excellent customer service at all times by dealing with all queries relating to the products and services supplied by the Company either face to face or over the telephone.
Essential Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous automotive Parts Advisor experience.
- Excellent people skills and enjoy working with the general public
- Familiarity of working in an automotive retail environment.
- Enjoy working in a busy atmosphere and can cope under pressure during busy periods.
- Good communication skills: face to face, letter, email and telephone.
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers, handling of cash, cheque and card payments.
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff.
- Smart & presentable appearance.
- Motivated by sales and targets.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, excellent working environment and benefits including 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary).
Motor Trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Essex please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.