£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR / Recruitment Coordinator required in the Attleborough area
- Salary is completely negotiable doe.
- Hours Mon - Fri 9:00 - 17:30
A great opportunity for an experienced HR / Recruitment Coordinator to join our clients very successful manufacturing company near Attleborough, to manage their HR Department on a permanent full-time basis.
The duties for the role include:
- Full recruitment cycle – advertising, resourcing and interviewing.
- New starter onboarding - offer letters, contracts and inductions.
- Managing staff files - collecting correct documentation to ensure compliance.
- Monitoring absence and holiday records.
- Submitting weekly New Starters/Leavers information to payroll providers.
- Recording hours from timesheets, clocking in cards, and overtime sheets.
- Calculating commission, expenses, and other bonuses
- Preparing and submitting monthly payroll schedules to payroll providers.
- Responding to HR/Payroll related queries in person, by phone, or email
The skills required:
- Methodical and attention to detail
- 'Can do' attitude
- A good team player
- Experience in HR/Recruitment
- Experience with payroll
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Due to the location, you must have access to your own transport.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.