£26500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to circa £26,500 depending on experience / plus performance bonus.
- Hours: 44 hour weeks.
Our client, a Large Accident Repair Centre in Glasgow, are seeking a variety of Bodyshop Technicians to join the team due to an expansion of the bodyshop.
Currently recruiting for Panel Beaters, Paint Sprayers, Prep & Polishers and Alloy Wheel Refurbishers / Technicians.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Bodyshop Technician:
- To be successful in this position you must be Qualified and Experienced in the area you are applying for.
- You must be confident working independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently in a demanding bodyshop environment.
- You must have a proven track record in a similar role.
What the Successful Bodyshop Technician will get:
- Basic salary of up to £26,500 with a competitive bonus package where you are in control of your own earings.
- Manufacturer and in-house training to further develop your skills.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a large organisation for a stable and long-term career.
If this Bodyshop Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.