£29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client, a well-established Commercial Dealership is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their team of highly skilled professionals working at their site in Chilcompton!
Our Client is offering the successful HGV / LCV Technician:
- Up to £14 P/H depending on experience!
- Rotating Early & Late Shift (Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm) Saturday morning rota'd (paid as overtime)
- Overtime paid at x 1.5! - Loads available!
- COVID secure site.
- Fantastic development and progression, Manufacturer Dealership training
- Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule.
- All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the workshop.
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
- NVQ Level 3 Heavy Vehicle Maintenance Qualifications
- HGV Class 1 License highly desirable
- Experience working on HGV’s
- Stable, solid, work history
- Full UK Driving License
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.