£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience / plus performance bonus.
- Hours: 44 hour weeks.
Our client, a Car Supermarket in Glasgow, are seeking a Prep Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You will need to be a Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- Confident carrying out vehicle checks and diagnostics in line with the company and manufacturer standards.
- Ensure reports are sent through to the Parts Department in a timely manner to guarantee relevant parts are ordered to finish the job.
- Ensure all PDI's and Used Car Prep work is completed swiftly and correctly.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- Basic salary of up to £23,000 with a competitive bonus package where you are in control of your own earnings.
- In-house training to further develop your skills.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a large organisation for a stable and long-term career.
If this Prep Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.