£23000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £23,000 depending on experience / plus performance bonus.
- Hours: 44 hour weeks.
Our client, a Car Supermarket in Glasgow, are seeking an MOT Tester to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a MOT Tester:
- You will need to hold an MOT Licence and be carrying out tests currently.
- You will be confident in diagnosing and carrying out light service and repair work.
- You will ideally need to be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in order to provide overall workshop support as and when required.
- Capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
What the Successful MOT Tester will get:
- Basic salary of up to £23,000 with a competitive bonus package where you are in control of your own earnings.
- In-house training to further develop your skills.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to join a large organisation for a stable and long-term career.
If this MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.