£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
BMS Design Engineer/Project Manager (East Anglia)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BMS Design Engineer / Project Manager looking to develop their skills with a successful and forward thinking company, who are willing and able to support their staff in achieving long-term career aspirations.
Covering UK - Mainly East Anglia
Occasional requirements to stay overnight at locations
Salary full negotiable, circa £33k-£38k with a Company Vehicle
As a BMS Design Engineer / Project Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of full BMS projects from the point of design to project completion, assisting in the design and implementation of various size projects (including creating the description of operations, technical design, financial management, people management, liaison with clients and key stakeholders and project hand over).
Key Skills required in the role:
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering to a level of HNC/HND preferred
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Exceptional knowledge of Building Management Systems (BMS), building automation and building control principles
- Knowledge of electrical installation – particularly in the building controls and wider building services field
- CSCS/ECS/JIB Registered
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of Trend Control Systems
- Experience of Siemens Desigo, Schneider Continuum & StruxureWare and other systems would be very advantageous
- Exceptional understanding of system integration
- Exceptional time management skills
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- Demonstrate ownership throughout the Design and project management phase of the project and the proactive resolution of problemsPrevious experience in project management and BMS Design
Our client is actively looking, however happy to wait for the right individual for the business. With this in mind they have a very strict criteria, in-line with the required experience, qualifications and accreditations. This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.