Dependent on Experience
about 1 month ago
- Main Dealer group
Our Client, a Family run Car Dealership in the Norwich area, is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well regarded business that offers a great working environment and good long term career opportunities. Previous experience of a Warranty Administration role is essential and any experience with ADP is required as essential.
Responsibilities for the Warranty Administrator are as follows:
- Prepare and maintain the customer service files,
- Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department,
- Produce customer invoices and job cards, to prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles to the standard advised by the Manager,
- To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Manager and Service Executive, the service follow up system,
- To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required,
- To provide a typing service to the department, - To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required, -
For your hard work our client is offering a competitive basic salary alongside a good working environment.
For further information regarding this role or any other automotive roles in the East Anglia area please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!