£46000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operations Manager Required in Poole!
- £40,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
- Fantastic New Role Within a Business Looking to Rapidly Expand
- Senior and/or Operations Experience Within the Motor Trade Would Be Advantageous
Reporting directly to the Site Operations Manager this role is responsible for the Vehicle Dismantling, Commodities, and Material Handling areas for the site.
With a keen understanding of process management, you will lead the identification and implementation of continuous improvements that will support the business to perform to even higher standards.
You will have a proven track record of developing teams and individuals to perform to their highest potential.
Safety is paramount, and by working with colleagues developing, and enforcing existing procedures, you will ensure the safest working environment.
Duties & Responsibilities for the Operations Manager will include but are not limited to:
- Effectively lead Vehicle Processing teams to ensure that all targets are achieved, and parts are removed within acceptable damage measures
- Carry out all regular team and people management related requirements, including but not limited to Time Management, Quality of Work, Sickness Absence, Holiday Requests etc.
- Manage, develop, and motivate skilled and semi-skilled teams within area of responsibility to achieve and maintain and manage daily and weekly KPI’s.
- Ensure that optimum staffing levels are effectively maintained undertaking induction training and continuing development of new starters and existing staff
- Manage production targets efficiently ensuring quality and safety at all times
- Oversight and sign off for all work order completion
- Key point of contact between Poole and Rugby operational functions
- Ensure machinery and equipment is safe and maintained in working order - preventative maintenance
- Oversee good housekeeping practices ensuring all work areas and individual workstations are always clean and tidy
- Coordination of monthly Workshop wash down
- Ensure compliance with environmental, and health and safety policy and regulations, including manual handling and safe systems of work guidelines
- Ensure that all areas of responsibility use issued PPE appropriately and at all times
Experience that is required for this Operation Manager will be:
- A commercially focused individual with the ability to lead, coach, inspire, support, and motivate your team to achieve continuous improvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal in a direct and diplomatic way across all levels and functions, through all mediums
- Resilience with the ability to remain calm under pressure and achieve agreed deadlines
- Highly organised with a creative and proactive approach to problem solving
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to health and safety
- Strong understanding of motor vehicles and related processes an advantage
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Time management, proactive planning skills and the ability to think on your feet creatively
- Confident IT skills including all elements of MS Office
If this Vehicle Processing Operations Manager Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole, please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.