Dependent on experience
about 1 month ago
Workshop Controller required at Commercial Business in Teesside.
- Basic Salary and Bonus Package Negotiable Depending on Experience.
- Hours: 4 on 4 off shift pattern
Our longstanding and trusted client in the Stockton-on-Tees area is seeking a Commercial Workshop Controller to join and lead the team.
Applications are sought from those currently in the role. Commercial Vehicle Technicians or Commercial Service Advisors are also encouraged to apply if previously stepped up into the role.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Leading the Workshop Team in a clear, considered and appropriate manner.
- Ensuring that the Workshop Team has a clear understanding of the performance of the department and the wider business.
- Ensure employees have visibility of daily tasks and that progress is updated throughout the day.
- Ensuring that proactive action is taken to achieve successful outcomes.
- Evaluating and distributing servicing and maintenance work, based upon an effective understanding of skillsets and competencies.
- Ensuring that all documentation and records created are complete, accurate and aligned with any governing quality standards.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive salary package tailored to your skill set and experience.
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern which offers you a lot of flexibility and free time.
- Manufacturer and brand training from the offset and throughout.
- The chance to work for one of our longstanding and trusted clients who offer great development and progression opportunities.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stockton-on-Tees please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.