£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000 plus performance based bonus.
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30. NO WEEKENDS.
Our client, a busy Car Supermarket in Durham, is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3.
- You must be confident completing all jobs independently. This company do a full range of mechanical work from PDI’s and servicing to the larger repairs and diagnostics.
- You must be working at a high standard whilst working efficiently.
- You must have a proven track record as a Vehicle Technician with a stable working background.
In return the client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on your skill set. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme, putting you in charge of your own earnings.
Currently there is no weekend work required, this may be rota’d in around the busier times of the year. Your working hours will be Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Durham please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.