£28000 per annum
2 months ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm / 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings worked.
- Basic Salary: up to £25,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus OTE Circa £28,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our motor trade client in Southend, Essex is actively seeking a Service Advisor who has a proven track record working in an automotive service department.
As an experienced Service Advisor individual, you must be able to:
- Prepare paperwork before the customer comes in.
- Produce job cards/service sheets.
- Deal with invoicing and credit card payments.
- Deal with customer complaints.
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
This is a busy department so you will be a good team player with excellent, communication skills, along with the ability to up-sell additional products and services to their customers.
For your hard work, they will reward you with an excellent pay structure where the average overall salary earned is around £28,000!
For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor trade experience as a Service Advisor is essential.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Southend please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.