£26500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £24,000
- £26,500 OTE
- Must be Level 3 Qualified or Have Dealer Experience
Our client a Motorcycle Franchised Main Dealer is looking to recruit a Motorcycle Technician to complement their existing team.
What our Client expects of their Technician
- Level 3 in Motorcycle Maintenance and Repair or Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent) with Motorcycle Experience.
- & Guilds qualification or other adequate qualifications.
- Experience in the diagnosis, servicing, maintenance and repair of motorcycles vehicles for a minimum of 1 year.
-Full UK Driving licence
- Organised and methodical approach to problem solving.
- A care for and attention to, detail
- Having good manual dexterity
- Being able to work alone.
- Good time management skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Vehicle Motorcycle Technician role, or others we have in Northamptonshire, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.