£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £21,000 and OTE around £25,000
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 08:30 - 12:30
- Automotive Service Advisor experience is a Essential
Our Client, a Main Dealer in the Crewe area is currently looking for an experienced Service Advisor for their busy Dealership.
Responsibilities as a Service Advisor include
- Schedules service appointments.
- Obtain customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labour and parts.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or collect time, explains cost and time.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, area or dealership average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications.
The successful Service Advisor will need to be a confident relationship builder and deliver a first class service. The successful Service Advisor will be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Services department. You must have Main Car Dealership Service Advisor Experience.
If this Service Advisor Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Crewe area then please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.