Newcastle upon Tyne
£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Technician required at Family-run Automotive Business in Newcastle.
- Basic salary up to £25,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a family-run business in Newcastle, is seeking a Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You must be Qualified to City & Guilds Level 2 or NVQ Level 3 to be successful in this role.
- Holding a valid MOT licence Class 4 is desirable but the client is happy to invest in a stable technician to obtain their licence.
- You must be capable of a full range of jobs, from basic servicing and repairs to diagnostics and larger jobs.
- You must be confident working independently and to a high standard.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- The opportunity to join a family-run business who values their staff.
- Join a close-knit team and develop your skills.
- Training opportunities for those who do not currently have an MOT licence.
- Basic salary of up to £25,000.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.