Newcastle upon Tyne
£31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £26,000 depending on experience / £31,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5:30. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a family-run business in Newcastle, is seeking a Productive Workshop Controller to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
- You must be a fully qualified Technician who is capable of all jobs as you will be working on the tools whilst managing the team of Technicians.
- You will have had previous experience in a Workshop Controller role.
- You will be able to identify your team’s strengths and weaknesses in order to distribute jobs effectively.
- You will be a strong leader and must be capable of motivating a team.
- You will need to have excellent customer service skills to explain vehicle faults and the repair process to customers.
What the Successful Workshop Controller will get:
- The opportunity to join a family-run business who values their staff.
- Join and manage a close-knit team and develop your skills.
- Basic salary of up to £26,000 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your on target earnings to £31,000.
- This vacancy is a temporary 6 month contract with the possibility of the position becoming permanent based off your own merits.
If this Productive Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!