£32000 per annum
19 days ago
- Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 8.30am-5.30pm / They are closed Sunday and Mondays.
- Salary: £20-27,000 basic (depending on experience) p.a.
- Bonus: individual productivity & profit share on parts target = around £5000 p.a. (uncapped).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a reputable motorcycle dealership and their customers are the center of their attention! They are actively looking to hire a Motorcycle Technician to their friendly team.
Working here you will meet employees who share your passion for motorcycles. You can expect to work on more than excellent bikes, as well giving competent advice and a perfect customer service.
Requirements for the Motorcycle Technician role:
- Full Bike Driving Licence is essential.
- Previous experience as a Motorcycle Technician with a proven track record of success.
- Level 3 qualification in Vehicle Mechanics is essential.
- Honesty and integrity is paramount to this employer.
- A hands on helpful approach to work and happy to get involved in other duties.
- Must have a passion for motorcycles and want to excel in their role!
They offer an excellent working environment, competitive salary and other employee benefits!
If you wish to further your career with a great company, then apply now!!
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Motorcycle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sudbury please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.