£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Based in Canterbury
- Salary: £28k Basic Salary + Bonus
- Excellent career opportunity
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer is looking for a Assistant Service Manager to join their in the site Canterbury area.
Objectives in this Assistant Service Manager role:
- To maximise service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques.
- To maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services.
- To ensure the highest standard of customer courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration.
- To help the retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency.
- To act as a contact point for Service Advisors.
- To liaise with all customers and resolve any concerns.
Assistant Service Manager requirements:
- Extensive experience in a similar role within a retail main dealership is required.
- You must have proven experience in handling complex customer requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of managing and coaching a small team.
- The ability to adapt working processes in order to achieve or exceed customer expectation and brand standards.
- Understanding manufacturer customer brand standards.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Assistant Service Manager role, or others we have in the Kent area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.