£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Salary: £16p/h
- Hours: 40hrs per week
Our Client is a well established HGV Depot looking to hire a HGV Technician to join their team!
We are searching for a talented HGV Technician in the Sheffield area who is looking to form a career with a strong company who can offer a strong basic salary working with a strong brand that offers real career advancement and strong earning potential.
Our Client require the HGV Technician to have:
- Working in a busy workshop using the very latest technology, receiving cutting edge HGV training as part of a strong company you will be tasked with challenging repairs and diagnostics and standard servicing.
- NVQ level 3 qualification in HGVs is essential.
The working environment for the HGV Technician will insist of:
- You will be working in a small team maintaining an internal fleet of HGVs, trucks, vans, tippers and other commercial vehicles
If you want to work for a reputable company who can provide stability, a great working environment and become a key part of their team, GET IN TOUCH NOW
Main Duties and Responsibilities for the HGV Technician:
- Carry out routine inspections maintenance service and repairs on a wide range of vehicles* Carry out a wide range of defect repairs including major unit overhaul.
- Fault diagnosis and rectification using the manufacturers computer system and tooling.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sheffield please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!