£33000 per annum
30 days ago
- Salary: basic up to £28,000 + bonus = on target earnings of up to £33,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a full qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician. Their modern and inspiring dealership is located in Stratford upon Avon.
Here you will witness their esteem for the brand in every aspect of the business, from new cars to Approved Used cars and quality servicing, MOT and repair facilities in their state of the art workshop.
Key Responsibilities for the Vehicle Technician will include:
- Service, repair and PDI or new and used vehicles.
- The knowledge to use modern vehicle diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping.
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets.
To be a success in this Vehicle Technician role, you will have
- 2-3 years time service as a vehicle technician within a professional workshop.
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3.
- A full UK driving license.
Our client’s vehicle technicians also benefit from regular manufacturer training to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stratford upon Avon please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today