£33500 per annum
13 days ago
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-5.30pm + Saturday rota 8.00am-1.30pm.
- Salary: £28-32,500 basic (depending on experience).
- Bonus: £100 - £300 per month.
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 34 days including bank holidays.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a reputable automotive service centre that uses the latest technology and works on a vast range of vehicles of all types ensuring all relevant guidelines are met and their customers vehicles are safe to be on the road.
They have a great team based at Sudbury, friendly, helpful and a good working environment where everyone helps out.
They are actively looking for a qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician whom can competently complete all of the following responsibilities:
- Servicing and Repairs.
- Diagnostic work.
- Cambelts, clutches and timing chains repairs and replacements.
To be successful in this Vehicle Technician role you will require a stable and professional track record as a Vehicle technician, qualifications (Level 3 NVQ), a full UK driving licence and your own set of tools for the job.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sudbury please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!