£22000 per annum
30 days ago
- £22k+ OTE
- Mon to Fri 8:15 - 17:15
- Great long term career prospects!
We are recruiting on behalf of our Automotive Main-Dealership client for a Service Advisor
Responsibilities of a Service Advisor:
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Service role (Garage or Dealership)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.