£32000 per annum
2 months ago
Our client a highly successful and well established Main Dealer in Banbury is seeking to employ an experienced Technician to work within their busy yet friendly team.
Our Client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary 25,000 Upwards
- OTE Circa 30,000
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm Plus 1 in 2 Saturday Morning’s
- Fantastic development and progression
- Great opportunity to join a Main Dealership
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks Diagnostics Repair work MOT’s
- You will have customer service and communication skills Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Vehicle Technicians:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A steady and stable career background
- Have a good attitude to work at all times
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- Ideally you will have NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop
If this Technician Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in the Banbury Area, please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.APPLY