£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- £28k - £30k OTE
- Mon to Fri
- 40 hours a week
- Great long term career prospects!
Our Automotive client is looking for a Diagnostic Technician / Workshop Controller to join their growing team at their main-dealership in Morecambe, Lancashire.
Duties of a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Leading position within the Workshop Team; advising on work priorities, acting as a mentor and guide to other Technicians providing technical advice on work where required, and being proactive in suggesting better ways of working.
- Being integral in contributing to the delivery of a quality culture that is focused upon first time fixes.
- Contributing to the success of the Workshop Team by maintaining the highest standards of work and communicating effectively with other areas of the business.
- Warranty work to manufacture standard
- Diagnostic Work
- Servicing and Maintenance
As a successful Diagnostic Technician, you will possess a strong skill set and professional track record for electrical diagnosis and mechanical repair, a thorough knowledge of electronic systems/diagnostics and be able to demonstrate a solid career history from within an automotive Main Dealer.
The Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller must be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician / Workshop Controller role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!