£30000 per annum
30 days ago
- Based in Ramsgate
- Up to £30k for Bosch Diagnostic Experience
- Monday to Friday ONLY!
We are seeking a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician to join our Client’s Reputable Main Dealer in the Ramsgate area.
Our Client is offering the successful Diagnostic Vehicle Technician:
- Basic Salary dependent on skillset
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monday to Friday working hours
Duties of a Diagnostic Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Reporting to the Workshop Controller and Service Manager
- Producing time estimates
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
What our Clients expect of their Diagnostic Vehicle Technician:
- Must be qualified to NVQ Level 3
- Full UK driving license
- Must have valid MOT license
If you are interested in hearing more about this Diagnostic Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.