Up to £21500 per annum
30 days ago
- Bradford Based
- Permanent Role
- £19,000 - £21,500 + Bonus
Our client a Commercial Main Dealer an exciting new opportunity for a Fleet Administrator to join their Bradford based Commercial Fleet team.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge as a Fleet Administrator and do you have the following qualities?
- Working in a fast paced environment?
- Exceeding targets?
- Experience in the Motor industry?
- Work with a positive and professional attitude?
As the successful Fleet Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Raising invoices, external and internal orders, completing delivery documentations and V55's
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to ensure obligations and deadlines are met
- Maintaining an orderly file system
- Updating the Fleet System daily
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
The ideal Fleet Administrator will have:
- Previous Lease or Motor Trade Industry experience.
- Previous employment in a customer service based role or a quality control environment with a proven record of delivering excellent customer service.
- A clear understanding of the Ebbon Dacs leaselink system.
- Good computer Skills including operating word processing and database packages, spreadsheets, smartsheets email & internet.
- Confidence in speaking to and meeting with customers where appropriate, with a friendly, polite and professional approach.
In return for your hard work as a Fleet Administrator you will receive the following benefits:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted Healthcare schemes
If you are interested in this Fleet Administrator role and meet ALL of the required criteria please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen at Perfect Placement
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.