£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £25,000 + bonuses
- Hours: 5.5 day week (Week 1: 1 day off, Week 2: 2 days off)
The successful Sales Controller will join a successful and expanding client of ours
As the Sales Controller, you will be responsible for selling a wide variety of premium used vehicles onsite and for driving your dedicated sales team to success and achieve the best results possible
To be considered for this Sales Controller role, you must be:
- Minimum of 3 years recent working experience as a Sales Controller/Manager position
- Passionate about your team and a role model to those who are working with you
- Experience dealing with a high volume of vehicle sales
- Strong team leadership skills and approachable member of management
- Adapt to any situation that comes along, dealing with any issues and solving it in a timely, professional manner
- Understand the importance of customer retention, ensuring everyone is receiving high customer service
If this Sales Controller role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedfordshire, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.