£20000 per annum
30 days ago
We are seeking a Machine Operator to join our clients well established Manufacturing Engineering business.
Our friendly family ran client is constantly investing into new and advanced production equipment and operate a very modern and clean manufacturing environment.
Our client is offering the successful Factory Operative / Machine Operator:
- £9.50 on 40 hours plus overtime - £21,000
- Excellent development opportunities with the view to become a Tool Setter.
- 44 hours Mon-Thurs 6am-6pm / 6pm-6am week on week off
Duties as a Factory Operative / Machine Operator:
- Pack off product from assigned machines according to the Product
- Specification, performing secondary operations, e.g. trimming, as directed.
- Maintain levels of raw material in bin, and master batch in hopper.
- Continuously check the quality of parts against the First-Off standard at the machine.
- Complete Job Cards record accurately at the end of each shift, recording the starting and finishing machine counter numbers, the production packed and a correct record of any rejects produced, with reasons.
- Keep the machine, and the surrounding area, clean, tidy and safe.
- Undergo training as directed.
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.