£26000 per annum
2 months ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm / Alternate Saturdays worked 8.00am-12.00pm.
- Salary: £9.50 - £12.50 per hour (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time Permanent.
Are you a fully qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician who is actively looking to work for a reputable manufacturer in the automotive industry?!
Our client is actively looking to hire for their Main Car Dealership in Sudbury which has a great working environment, modern and specialist equipment as well as a good support network.
As a qualified and skilled Vehicle Technician you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years time served post apprenticeship as a Vehicle Technician within a Main Car Dealership workshop.
- Full qualifications to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics and able to produce certificates to prove this.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- A professional attitude towards colleagues and customers alike.
- Able to work to efficiency/productivity targets.
You will be always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind.
You must be a team player, but you will be supported by other Vehicle Technicians in this busy environment and the brand to ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sudbury please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.