£30000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 OTE £30,000 - £32,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am-1pm
- Friendly and well established business
- Expand your skills and knowledge of a new brand, assisting customers with their vehicle repairs and maintenance
- Be part of a hard-working team
To be considered for this Vehicle Technician role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance
- Experience working within a main dealer is desirable, but not essential
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Making sure all your work on vehicles are done to a high standard and respected as it was your own
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bedford, please contact Hannah Hague at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.