£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client’s Commercial Breakdown Business in the West Drayton area.
Our Client is part of a network of branches across the UK who are renowned as one of the UK’s leading providers of Commercial breakdown and recovery. With multiple locations across the UK, there is excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career. Our Client is has just moved into a brand new workshop which has been recognised as the largest workshop in the U.K to date. 2021 has kicked off at a rapid rate and there could not be a more exciting time to join, during a period of massive expansion.
Our client’s focus is on their people, they know that to keep this level of success they need a strong team in place and they believe heavily in nurturing their staff and providing them with state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive management in place.
Our Client is offering the successful Commercial Service Advisor:
- A competitive Basic Salary of up to £27,000
- Monday to Friday Working Hours (8am - 6pm)
- Previous Commercial Experience is Essential!
- Fantastic holiday allowance, full Manufacturer training, other perks and benefits!!
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
- Work in Progress (WIP) control for the workshop
- MOT and service scheduling
- Updating customers with vehicle progress, monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required and to report any likely delays to the customer
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience within a Service role (Commercial essential)
- Full UK Driving License
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Service Advisor to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Commercial Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!