£25000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Salary up to circa £25,000 + performance based bonus scheme
- 5 day working week – No Sundays!
Our client, a busy Automotive Business in Nottingham, is seeking an experienced technician to join its team. Are you looking for a new role? Do you know someone that is?
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- Level 3 Technician with stable working history.
- A MOT Licence would be beneficial for this role but is not essential.
- Proven track record of performing a full range of mechanical jobs.
- Capable of maintaining a high standard of work whilst working efficiently.
- Ready to work in a busy and rewarding role.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A very competitive basic salary of up to circa £25,000 depending on your experience.
- A performance based bonus scheme to supplement your basic salary.
- The opportunity to work for a stable business and have a long-standing and progressive career.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.