£29000 per annum
29 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm / No Weekends Worked!
- Up to £12 per hour / £26,000 Basic p.a. plus bonus & overtime
- Benefits: Company Pension / Holiday Allowance: 21 days + bank holidays
- Well established service centre
Our automotive client has always strived to exceed expectations by providing the highest quality and standard of service to all of its customers.
The company’s philosophy is one of continual improvement of service provided and ensuring staff are highly trained staff are encouraged throughout.
They have gained a fantastic for customer service and customer satisfaction results for the manufacturer.
They are actively looking to hire a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to join their friendly and hard working team to predominantly work on vehicle servicing and repairs, cambelts, clutches and diagnostic experience would be an advantage.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- A professional track record as a Service and Repair Vehicle Technician.
- Fully qualified (Level 3) in Vehicle Mechanics.
- Full UK Driving Licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Own set of tools for the role.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Warwickshire please contact Matt at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.