£21000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm, alternate Saturday rota 08.00am - 1.30pm.
- Salary: overall earning of £30,000 plus p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy, successful Service Department at their Main Car Dealership.
In this Service Advisor role you must be able to work as part of a team, and also be able to work on your own initiative.
You need to have a keen eye for detail, possess excellent customer facing skills, and planning / organisational skills, as you will be dealing with front-of-house customers as well as internal dealer staff from all areas of the business.
Responsibilities of this Service Advisor role will include (but not limited to):
- To effectively handle incoming customer calls by creating a friendly and professional impression.
- To receive customer enquiries and determine the customer’s needs, encouraging the customer to make an appointment with the Service Department.
- To have sufficient and current product knowledge to enable accurate information to be given to the customer.
- To ensure the available hours are sold for each day, monitor lead-time and fully utilise the time available.
- To maintain an accurate and efficient schedule of appointments and associated flow of paperwork, consistent with manufacturer and company procedures.
- To handle all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with Manufacturer and company customer satisfaction policies.
- To ensure company processes are followed to improve Customer Satisfaction and proactively selling Service Plans.
The successful Service Advisor will need:
- Customer facing experience from an automotive Service or Bodyshop work place.
- Be IT literate and ideally have experience of a dealer management system (DMS).
- Possess a full, clean UK driving license.
Manufacturer brand and in-house training will be provided for the successful applicant.
For that next step in your career apply now!
Motor Trade experience as a customer facing Service Advisor is essential.
If this Servcie Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Basildon please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.