£37000 per annum
29 days ago
- Norwich area
- Fantastic career Progression
- Great working environment
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced HGV Technician required to work in a busy Commercial Vehicle Workshop based in Norwich region
This is a rare opportunity for a HGV Technician to join an excellent company that looks after and pays their staff well.
As an experienced HGV Technician, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
The successful HGV Technician must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Your duties in this HGV Technician role will be but are not limited to:
- Service, adjust and repair HGV'S, components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- Diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques, including road testing where deemed necessary.
- Observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure. Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Supervisor and correct completion of paperwork.
This is an amazing opportunity for a HGV Technician to work to a flexible working day, for a family run business and receiving huge money for the local region.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Norwich please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.