£32000 per annum
26 days ago
- Location: Dewsbury
- Salary: £22,000 - £32,000 PA & Benefits
- Job type: Permanent/ Full time
Our client an automotive sales and repair services company based in Dewsbury have an exciting opportunity for an experienced technician to join their expanding team.
In this role you will be responsible for diagnostics, repairs, undergoing maintenance, inspections including Pre-Mot, servicing and parts ordering. You will also run complete diagnostic tests using manual tools and technological devices and work with customers and co-workers to establish a timeframe for the completion of each project.
Essential Requirements for this L2 Vehicle Technician / Smart Repairer role:
- Qualified to Level 2 with at least 4 years PQE
- Technical proficiency, extensive mechanical knowledge, fine motor and diagnostic skills. Ability to work on engines, gearbox, clutches and other mechanical components.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High energy level and physical strength.
- Proficient computer skills
To apply for this role please send your current CV outlining your qualifications and provide an up to date mobile number.
If this L2 Vehicle Technician / Smart Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dewsbury please contact Helen at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.