£85000 per annum
28 days ago
Our Client a Main Dealership in the Bristol area is looking for an Experienced General Manager to lead their team.
The Brand is well established with exciting new models due for release in the near future. Being the General Manager at this site will give you great scope to grow and develop the team with a well-established and loyal database of customers.
Our Client is offering the successful General Manager:
- OTE - Up to £85,000
- Exciting Managerial Benefits
- Excellent Long Term Career Prospects
In this role you will be expected to effectively manage and lead a team across different disciplines in Sales and Aftersales. To achieve the required objectives set by both the Manufacturer and Dealer Group, which includes sales volumes, profitability, with employee satisfaction, and customer satisfaction at the heart of the role.
Essential Qualities for a General Manager
- Experience in a General Manager role
- Good understanding of Sales and Aftersales operations
Key Attributes as a General Manager:
- A proven track record in a Dealer Principal / General Manager role.
- Great commercial and operational awareness.
- Great leadership qualities.
- Possesses a strong leadership style with clarity of vison and drive.
- Have your team's and the customer’s interests at the heart of every decision.
- Ability to review performance, agree objectives and effectively manage the team.
- Experience working in a Volume Franchised Dealership
- Innovation & Improvement. Demonstrates openness to change and improvement. Proactively looks for more effective ways of doing things.
If you are interested in hearing more about this General Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to General Managers.